| || || |
|1. Salsa: Several Latin dance lessons or entertainment to choose from: Salsa, Tango, Flamenco, Bolero,
Samba, Merengue, Bachata, or Cha Cha.|
2. Belly Dancing: Classes, private lessons and for parties.
Fully costumed performances with sword, fans, candles, or live
3. Pole Dancing and Lap Dancing: Lessons and for parties
4. The Shag, the South Carolina State Dance: Classes, private lesson and for parties
5. Fire Dancing: Classes and for entertainment for events and parties.
6. Hula Hoop: Classes and for entertainment for events and parties.
7. Hawaiian Hula Dance lessons for children's parties or events.
8. Hip Hop: Classes and for parties.
9. Zumba: Classes and Zumba parties or ZumbaAtomic: A high energy dance party for kids.
10. West African Dance: Classes and Entertainment/ performances
11. Ballroom: Waltz, Swing and Foxtrot:
12.. Authentic Hawaiian Hula and Fire Dance: The best Hula show in the South.
13. LED Light Show: A bright, colorful and high energy dance performance. A great alternative to Fire Dancing when your party or event is indoors.
14.. Mexican Folk Dancing: A team of young ladies dress in traditional Mexican
costumes perform colorful folk dances that tell of a rich romantic history and
is exciting to watch.
15. West African Dance Team: A high energy, exciting and colorful dance team
dancing authentic West African dances including wedding dance performances.
16. Tribal Drumming for Parties and Events: Usually used with Belly Dancers and West
17. The Shag: South Carolina's
18. Ballroom Dance Performances: Swing, Waltz and Foxtrot.
| || || || |